Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If I was a Cop ! ! !


This is a simple message. So I will keep it as simple as possible…

If you are looking for grandeur, you will find none here – cos I am just here to say – If I was a Cop, I would be Corrupt!

 That’s right – I would be so corrupt that I would make politicians feel ashamed.

I feel sad for all our cops (traffic cops too) when people say how corrupt they are.

Why should they not be?

Everyone with power wants only one other thing – more power. And in a country like ours’ there is no power without corruption.

Plus, I would not want to be a social pariah among other corrupt officers now, would I?

And I certainly do not want to be transferred from place to place just because I do not give in for a few favors…

So, like I was saying, if I was a cop…

I would accept a lot of bribe – in cash and kind

I would accept and give favors

I would misuse my position for benefits

I think it is really wrong to simply blame our officers. It would really be difficult for them to not be corrupt!

So stop saying that the officials are corrupt! That’s what they are meant to be!!!

Way to go, my dear corrupt officers!

4 comments:

  1. However good a person is, life makes him an asshole !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I wanted to convey... Thank u for summing it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money is power, with money you can buy anything and everything.Keep writing son

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like father, like son... lol... Thanks dad...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...