Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dear 2012 - Please Go a Little Easy on Me!

Here is a teeny-weeny post for New Year's eve!!! :)
To say that 2011 was a mixed bag is an understatement, cos' I couldn't have asked for a better (or worse) mixture of happy and sad!

The year started off pretty good, at Tirupati! Then with a lots of ups and downs the year dragged on! Sometimes it reached the peak of happiness and sometimes exactly the opposite! Thereby, ending in a really confused place where I don't know if I should be thrilled and excited or extremely down and sad. Yup! I am confused, and rightfully so!!! But I will save the reasons for that in another post, on a another day.


Here all I want to tell 2012 is that this is an extremely important year for me. As important and maybe even more than 2011 itself. So please go a little easy on me. Let me figure things out and take steps that I will not repent. Unlike last year, let me stick to my resolutions and make them successful (though it looks like it is impossible, already!). Let the people who love me and whom I love never feel pain. And just like last year, let the ups and downs still be there, I do not mind, but at the end of the year, please make sure that I write a post saying that 2012 was not that bad a year. Infact it was a good year!

Please... Please go a little easy on me!!!

Wish you all a very happy new year in advance!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. wish u a great 2012, all ups and no downs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice li'l post ...if only wishes were horses!
    All good wishes for a great dec end 2012 post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @factsandnonsense: Thanks a lot and wish you the very same!!! :)

    @Specsbuffy: Thanks a lot... And ya, if only wishes were horses, I would ride too... :) Anyhoo, Happy new year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...